Saturday, February 7, 2009
Masculine,believe in god,voted for Obama,Republican,not fan of broadway musicals, More straight friends than gay ones,2 dogs,2 cars,live in Suburbia,gay, 100K year,have teeth,have hair,slim, gym,say no 2 smoke, drink 2 much pepsi, gave up alcohol, talk too much,listen not enough,spend too much, impulsive,travel,brown with grey,hazel, own a business,own a BMW and a Hybrid, vanity plate DNTMPTME,Love Stephen Lynch,Loved Oliver,Loved Hepurn,Loved Olivier,Loved Lion in Winter,fascinated by the Romanovs,Visted Russia in 2008,admire passion and much as compassion,Like all but three people on the planet,admire creativity and smarts, big chests are a plus, eyes that sparkle are a total turn on, afraid of relationships, can make anyone laugh,try and not to cry but have twice in 5 years,spent 10K on surgery for my dog,Go to AA meetings,Want to visit Egypt,think chest hair is sexy,admire the Dalai Lama more than anyone else alive,admire Vernon Walters in the dead guy department,despise the leaders of Burma,N Korea, and Zimbabwe,loved my Mom,love my three brothers,love Brothers & Sisters,liked lost in space, greatest american hero, queen,eric clapton,Magritte,El Greco never liked Dylan or Zeppelin,Like Bloomberg, Liked Koch,Patterson is an idiot,Damato is a bigeer idiot,Silver is the Idiot Savant spend too much time on internet looking at porn,like Judge Judy but liked Wapner better,wish I could fly in Air Force One,afraid of dying alone,I help more than I hurt,I volunteer for dru.org,I brush my teeth,I'm handy but not good at it. I have 4 bedrooms, but only use one,I am a veteran,I like Las Vegas tooo much,I try to tell the truth....all the time,wish sometime I was a Dad,I met a billionaire once, and know a HRH,was a mm1(ss),not easy being gay,but life ain't always easy,want to marry a lawyer or doctor, or architect, or plumber, or carpenter, billionaire, or writer or singer or dog whisperer but no russian billionaires, they all seem way too creepy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment